MBX IP™: Enterprise Capacity. VoIP Ready. Proven Features.
Work smarter. Work faster.
More than a phone system, MBX IP can improve operations, intra-company communications, and processes. When you communicate more intelligently, you impact your bottom line.
The MBX IP system provides a scalable solution for business that require up to 250 users. Because MBX IP is a converged telephony system, business can choose a mix of digital, analog, cordless, or IP telephones to meet their requirements.
MBX IP provides a migration friendly pathway for existing MP-5000, FX-II and XTS IP systems, supporting traditional endpoints, IP endpoints and SIP trunking – all with a single system that is scalable to meet the demands of enterprise customers. MBX IP will support all of the existing XTS-IP, FX/MP digital, and SBX IP endpoints, including the new Edge 8000 phones, as well as, having a compatible feature set. Deploy VoIP immediately or migrate at your own pace.
The MBX IP system provides hundreds of standard features that allow the system to adapt to your business requirements.
- Integrated voice mail/auto attendant for professional greetings
- Automatic Call Distribution, including call center functionality, agent wrap up, and supervisor functions.
- Network small branch offices using the SBX IP system to facilitate a seamless communication network.
- With the ezPhone application, CTI integration with Microsoft® Outlook® is available
- Multi-party conferencing for up to nice conference rooms
- Multiple tenant groups allow you to partition groups by department.
- VoIP (SIP) trunking reduces expenses and provides flexibility
- Robust call routing capability enables live answer, auto attendant, or backup auto attendant coverage patterns as well as DID, ANI or CallerID routing!
- Unified Messaging allows you to receive your voice mail as a .wav file attachment via e-mail.
- Mobile extension allows incoming calls (on T1/PRI or SIP trunks) to ring your cell phone when you are out of the office. Never miss a call again while you are out of the office!
- One-touch call recording for more accurate customer orders, compliance & training
- Call Screening allows you to have listen to callers that have been routed into your voice mail so you can decide if you need to speak with them or not. Maximize your workday by focusing on important calls.
- Roaming mobility with either DECT cordless or Nomad IP™ wireless telephone offerings
- Hot desking allows a digital phone to be a shared resource
- Detailed reporting integrates with accounting and other management applications
- One touch feature button access for easy and intuitive feature operation. MBX IP provides softkeys with intuitive navigation via the LCD of a telephone.