To update the date and time on your Vodavi telephone system
follow the instructions listed below.
From the main attendant telephone (Station 100 by default) do the following:
• Dial the feature code 692 on the keypad of extension 100.
• Enter the two digit Year (07).
• Enter the two digit Month (03).
• Enter the two digit Day.
• Enter the two digit Hour in Military time.
• Enter the two digit Minute.
You have now entered the date and time as follows: YYMMDDHHMM in military time.
You will hear a three beep confirmation tone. Press the ON/OFF button to OFF and the time and
date will update on all Vodavi telephone system telephone displays.